what we offer
- We take children from 12 months until they are ready to start school.
- We provide breakfast and afterschool club for the adjacent primary school.
- Payment is accepted from a wide range of employee voucher schemes.
- We are open weekdays during term time from 7.45am to 6pm.
- Snacks and drinks are included in sessions fees.
- Cooked lunches are available to order from the primary school.
- We are located in the grounds of the village primary school which ensures an effective and smooth transition to school.
We are also able to offer 15 hours free entitlement funding for 3 and 4 year olds along with the extended offer of an extra 15 hours funded childcare for working families. We also offer places to two year olds who are eligible for special funding from the local authority. To check your eligibility for these funded places please speak to a member of staff who can direct you to the correct website for applications.
Meet the team
I have been working at Alderbury Preschool for 9 years. I started in 2008 as the Caterpillars room leader and in 2016 I took on the role of setting manager working with Ruth. I have a NVQ level 3 in Child care and have over the past few years been working on Level 4 modules in various child care subjects. I am the setting SENCo and have undertaken training in Autism and behaviour management. When I am not at preschool I enjoy walking my dogs and looking after my daughter’s horse.
I am an Early Years Professional with a degree in child psychology and have been working at Alderbury pre-school as a room manager since 2016. I am deputy safeguarding officer, head of the EYFS curriculum and qualified in paediatric first aid. I moved to Salisbury 5 years ago and love exploring the beautiful city. At the weekends I enjoy visiting family and friends in Devon.
I started at Alderbury Preschool in November 2021 working in the office and in the classrooms.
Usha M G
Office and Preschool Assistant